We've been getting a lot of love from the Emily Henderson team recently and we're thrilled. Emily just revealed two more rooms of her Mountain House, and our pillows make an appearance in both the kids' room and the guest bunk room. See which pillows the EH team chose and how they styled them below.
Mountain House Guest Bunk Room
Here's what we love...
1. The subtly feminine and luxurious, but also cozy and calm feel of this room. We're obsessed with these bed frames, that round wooden night stand and the circular mirror.
2. The color of this quilt is subtle enough for a bedroom but a bit more exciting than your everyday neutral. Our Beni Gray Lumbar is the perfect pop of pattern and adds a focal point to the bed spread without overwhelming the softer elements in the room.
3. This room is perfectly cohesive while also being interesting and layered. The EH team does this by switching up patterns on pillows but keeping the colors similar, or using the same bed frames but throwing in different night stands. Aspen Ash is one of our most popular prints because its subtlety makes it very versatile. It can go in almost any room and add just the right amount of texture and interest.
To read more about the guest bunk room head to Emily's Blog.
Mountain House Kids' Room
Isn't this just about the cutest kids' room you've ever seen? We're taking notes on the key design elements that make this the ultimate kids' space.
1. Choosing a cute, whimsical wallpaper to add to the bed frame makes the perfect playful statement, adding just the right amount of pattern and interest.
2. Stripes are one of those classic patterns that can work in almost any setting. Here, Emily uses our Stripes Teal Lumbar to add definition to the bed spread.
3. Whimsical, childlike design elements can still look sophisticated. Emily keeps it modern by choosing white for the color of the canopy and keeping the stuffed animals, toys and books neatly organized and to a minimum.
To learn more about the Mountain House Kids' Room head to Emily's Blog.
All Photos from the Style by Emily Henderson blog.